Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wrought Iron Birdcage

Vintage iron birdcage $125
These unique wrought iron birdcages are hard and harder to find these days.  No longer recommended for housing birds, bur  perfect for the home and garden.  Their decorating uses endless.  Painted or unpainted, regardless of your decorating style....industrial, shabby chic, cottage chic, beachy, retro, vintage, french...there is a place to enjoy the craftsmanship of an iron birdcage.  Check out my pinterest page for inspiration!

Chandeliers
Candles
Plants
Seasonal decor
Fairy garden

Having a special event?  These are perfect for emblishing to match the theme..use for collecting gift cards.

Over the years I have collected several of these cages. I love them. I have several spares to share with others...keeping several for myself!

2 comments:

  1. Is this birdcage still available or do you have any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't it recommended for a bird?

    ReplyDelete