Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vintage Metal Basket Chandelier

Vintage 1950's-1960's Metal Tole Painted Chandelier - Sunny Yellow Flowers

Hard to find basket style chandelier with globe

I have THREE of these.

Hard wire
Sunny yellow flowers
Metal

The basket style chandy is hard to find now, but was common place in houses during the 1950's and 60's.

Today these wonders work in many decor styles: Vintage, Retro Style, Shabby, Cottage, Garden...

I purchased several of these chandeliers for a garden themed patio.  There are many wonderful ways to use these...check our pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/clutterbuggz/vintage-chandeliers/











1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOOO trying 2 buy a fixture like this, & need it 2 swag. No1 answers me. PLEASE let me know if u can do this 4 me. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete